Tuesday 4 November 2008

Dream City Film Club - If I Die, I Die

Here at cheesylovesongs, we do not wish to hurt sensitive souls. If you really don't like to see dead bunnies & blood, don't watch the video below.

Dream City Film Club was a very underrated band from the 90's - the frontman Michael J. Sheehy is, I believe, still recording. Here's a website if the band interests you : www.dreamcityfilmclub.com


(embedding disabled by youtube, click on the cover)




as I watch you sleeping
gently feel my way
into your dreams love
gently feel my way

you are so beautiful
I'd die to taste your kiss
I would give my (??) dear
for just one hour of bliss with you

they can tear me to pieces
they can break me in two
lover I don't care
as long as I'm with you
I'm not afraid, no
take my chances
and if I die I die

0 comments: