Thursday 3 January 2008

Dean Martin - Everybody Loves Somebody Sometimes

Thought your love story was unique and exciting? Think again.

"Everybody falls in love somehow, Everybody finds somebody someplace"

The intro is a bit long perhaps (two minutes)
but he talks about freezing alcohol for the purpose of making popsicles.







Everybody loves somebody sometime
Everybody falls in love somehow
Something in your kiss just told me
(That) My sometime is now

Everybody finds somebody someplace
There's no telling where love may appear
Something in my heart keeps saying
(That) My someplace is here

If I had it in my power
I'd arrange for every girl to have your charm
Then every minute, every hour
Every boy would find what I've found in your arms

Everybody loves somebody sometime
And although my dream was overdue
Your love made it well worth waiting
For someone like you

2 comments:

fancy nancy said...

So funny, Chris Isaak's song end with "nobody loves no one" and this one starts with "everybody loves somebody sometimes".

val said...

haha, I didn't even notice!
oh well, everyone loves no one sometimes.